A managed PKI allows you to request and issue publicly trusted certificates for your organisation around the clock. Depending on the solution, you can use an automated interface in connection with numerous SwissSign partner applications or a web-based GUI for the single download of certificates.
When you request and approve your certificates through your own organization registration authority, you can use all SwissSign-validated organizations (such as subsidiaries, etc.), SwissSign-validated domains, self-validated subdomains, self-validated person names, and self-validated e-mail addresses of the e-mail domains verified by SwissSign. For certificates which are only required internally, it is possible to rely on non-publicly trustworthy certificates, which can be purchased at a very favorable price, thus eliminating the need for its own PKI.
Thanks to the Internet interface standard RFC5272 ("CMC") the Managed PKI can be used fully automated with the following applications:
- Mailgateway – Secure E-Mail Gateway (SEPPmail)
- Mailgateway – totemomail (Totemo)
- Mailgateway – Julia (Allgeier/Retarus)
- Mailgateway – SX-MailCrypt (XnetSolutions)
- Mailgateway – Nospamproxy (Netatwork)
- Mailgateway – Zertificon
- Mailgateway – Compumatica secure networks
- Autoenrollment – certEP (Secardeo)
- Autoenrollment – trueXtender (Keyon)
- Autoenrollment – essendi xc (Essendi)
- Signaturlösung – Cryptomathics
- Signaturlösung - eXpertsolution
and much more solutions.