The mbSECBOX is a security solution for the S7-300 and S7-400 control systems from Siemens.* It was specially developed for virus detection and data backup at the PLC level. The mbSECBOX immediately detects malware such as Stuxnet and other attacks on S7 control systems and alerts you before any damage is done.
The first step saves the complete program memory (OB, FC, FB, DB, SFC, SFB, SDB), the order number and the serial number in a reference backup. On the basis of this reference data, the device continuously monitors the static memory area of S7-300 and S7-400 control systems. Dynamic PLC values and recipe data or control parameters can be restored at any time.
Other products from
mbSECBOX is assigned to following product groups:
- Anti-virus and malware protection (166)
- Backup (67)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (219)
- Content security (144)
- Counter-intelligence (59)
- Data deletion (16)
- Data protection (products and services) (335)
- Hardware security (67)
- Network Access Control (NAC) (87)
- Security management (177)