Your IT infrastructure security checked by certified penetration testers
"How easily can our IT systems be hacked? How adequate are our protective measures? How deep could a hacker penetrate?"
Despite all efforts made by manufacturers, IT systems often contain vulnerabilities that endanger the security of IT infrastructures. Penetration tests help to identify such vulnerabilities. Our security experts take on the role of a hacker and use hacking tools to simulate attacks against your infrastructure and IT systems. In doing so, they disclose exploitable vulnerabilities and ineffective protection mechanisms.
Nowadays, penetration tests performed by independent third parties are an established part of best practice in information security. For example, the ISMS standard ISO 27001 requires to check the effectiveness of the implemented security measures on a regular basis. Meanwhile, industry standards such as PCI-DSS require regular penetration tests to be carried out by qualified personnel. Penetration tests are often a prerequisite for product acceptance.
Secorvo performs penetration tests based on proven best practice standards. Penetration tests include mainly the following:
- Testing IT systems accessible via the Internet
- Testing internal systems
- Testing web applications
- Testing clients
- final presentation
- Proof of compliance with requirements of established security standards (such as ISO 27001, BSI Grundschutz, PCI-DSS)
- Documented results with prioritized recommendations for action
- Standardized procedures and certified penetration testers allow
- Reliable calculation (fixed price)