Digitalization leads to the erosion of customer identity with new technologies. Customers are no longer personally face to face, there is mostly no personal conversation – and yet there is customer feedback. Traditional user logins are outdated, they do not offer much in terms of security, user experience, and especially when it comes to "Know Your Customer".
For this very reason, right at the beginning of digitalization lies Identity recognition: One who knows their customers, makes business! One who is able to derive information about the customer in real-time, can address the needs of customers personally. Speed and technical competence are of fundamental importance: With the appropriate know-how as well as the ability to analyze data quickly and implement it in appropriate measures, companies have the required competitive edge.
Customer Identity Management as a Service - cidaas
Advanced User Convenience
- Biometrics and password-less authentication – Face Recognition, Voice Recognition, Fingerprint, Pattern, Voice Calls, Codes. With the demo tool "cidaas-in-action" you can test the potential of biometrics live.
- Choose among more than 15 Social Login Providers (for e.g. Facebook, Google), or simply integrate a Custom Identity Provider.
- Register log in and stay signed in to all devices and channels with Single Sign On.
- User profiles and user self-services
- Multi-Factor Authentication (Biometric Methods, Voice, Pattern, SMS)
- Securing the Web APIs (also for third parties, such as AISPs or PISPs) through OAuth2 and OpenID Connect standards (Certified - OpenID connect)
- Strong Fraud and Anomaly detection by Big Data technologies
- Secure Data Hubs in Germany (Certified - Software Hosted in Germany)
- Progressive customer registration: easy and depending on the business process, and ensuring complete customer data verification
Know Your Customer – in effective dialogue with customer
- Ingenious, interactive admin dashboard
- State-of-the-art analysis tool to respond to individual requests and interests of your customers
- Detailed reporting
- Real-time data on customer behavior
- User Segmentation
- User Duplication Detection and Prevention
Supporting Enterprise Architecture
- Optional: Active directory AD, LDAP, ADFS Integration
- Using modern industry standards, such as OAuth2 and OpenID connect
- Delegated administrator functions for different business units
- Cloud Service or On Premise
- User based & Service to Service Authentication
- 24/7 Monitoring Portal
- Fast, standard based easy integration using APIs and SDKs
Implementing cidaas in businesses across all industry sectors such as finance, e-commerce, healthcare, Industry 4.0, e-learning
For more information please visit: www.cidaas.com