sending and receiving e-mails securely
Sending e-mails in unencrypted form is very risky. Unauthorized people can access these messages relatively easily or even change them. Moreover, the recipients of such messages cannot verify with certainty that they actually come from the indicated sender.
REDDOXX MailSealer has been designed as a security solution for e-mail communication. All outgoing mails are automatically encrypted (centralized and user-independent) and provided with a tamper-proof digital signature. Incoming messages will be checked by the system and decrypted.
In this way REDDOXX MailSealer significantly increases e-mail security without changing the user-experience or requiring any other adaptations. The system supports the internationally recognized S/MIME encryption standard and therefore works flawlessly with many other, established encryption solutions.
With MailSealer Light REDDOXX also offers the possibility of setting up an individual, password-based encryption. This solution is aimed at exchanging e-mails securely with recipients that don't have a certificate-based standard decryption solution.
All security settings can be managed through a central control system.
Advantages of REDDOXX MailSealer:
- Supports internationally recognized encryption standards and REDDOXX Passphrase (MailSealer Light);
- GDPR (DSGVO) compliant;
- Encryption and digital signature is centralized, according to the client's security policies;
- Rules are freely definable;
- Simple key and certificate management;
- As required by law: encrypted and decrypted e-mails can be archived using REDDOXX MailDepot;
- Immediate secure transmission of confidential content through spontaneous encryption with MailSealer Light.
For more information, please click here.