The Standards Compliance Manager (SCM) by Infopulse – any standard, any process.
SCM is the one in all solution for governance, compliance and risk management, allowing businesses making fast and efficient assessment of their current business, infrastructure and data protection status, and fundamentally simplifies implementation and management of compliance processes according to specific security or privacy requirements of any established standards, policies or procedures.
Infopulse SCM is a viable and efficient solution for IT Security and Privacy Officers, System Administrators, CEOs, and CIOs and provides for all stages of compliance management from conceiving a security/data privacy concept and planning to certification and maintenance.
SCM is compatible with the modernized IT-Grundschutz-Compendium and introduces new protection approaches (basic, standard and core protection), and provides a mechanism to create, upload and use your own customer-specific standards and the possibility to import data from any existing CMDB. Due to its modular structure, SCM offers extreme flexibility to adjust any of its components exactly to your custom needs. Moreover, thanks to the intuitive web-based interface it is easy to use and always available.
SCM becomes your invaluable tool in building and maintaining the compliance of your entire business.
- BSI Standard 200x + supplemented with BSI Standard 100
(alternative to the discontinued GSTOOL)
- ISO 27001
- ISO 22301
- Any custom standard or regulation
- Intuitive web interface
- Import/export mechanism for individual standards and data
- Smart automated and customizable modelling
- Mobile version for management
- Integrated GDPR best practices
- Link and attach relevant documents
- Oracle and MySQL DBs support
- Managing security concepts and versioning (snapshots)
- IT Inventory Management (incl. Multitenancy)
- Planning and running compliance process
- Automatic assignment of responsible persons
- Protection requirement suggestions based on entered dependencies
- Risk management according to BSI Standard 200-3
- Cost analysis
- Profile management
- Generating a variety of reports in different formats
- Rich data visualization
- Roles and permissions management
- Integration with customer CMDB
- LDAP integration
SCM includes a mobile application, empowering management with tools for constant security activities monitoring, responsible executives review, as well as direct engagement with executives.
The tool supports multiple users with individual user interface settings and features simultaneous access.
SCM is available both in German and in English and can be supplied as web application with a variety of flexible licensing options.
Contact us for more information, a live/web demonstration or if you would like to receive a trial version of SCM.