Security Compliance Manager (SCM) - a perfect management system for information security.
Security Compliance Manager (SCM) is a tool for enterprises helping to assess existing infrastructure protection and its compliance with security requirements, such as BSI IT-Grundschutz. SCM is a reliable alternative to the discontinued GSTOOL and serves companies throughout all stages of security management, offering a wide variety of features and options:
- Managing multiple security concepts in one tool
- Import data from the GSTOOL
- IT Inventory Management
- Possibility to create and manage the groups of TOs
- Specification of Protection Requirements of IT asset sets with multi-tenancy
- Integration of and modeling according to complete and up-to-date BSI IT-Grundschutz-Compendium
- Security check/implementation of measures
- Privacy management of personal data through modeling with user-defined modules
- Planning and carrying out Risk analysis in accordance with BSI-Standard-200-3
- Overall preparation for the ISO 27001 certification based on IT-Grundschutz
- Planning and implementation of internal audits
- Cost analysis
- Individual roles and permission management
- Security concept snapshot (versioning)
- Wide set of reports (standard and extended reporting options)
- Protection requirement suggestions based on entered dependencies and much more!
- Privacy management of personal data according to GDPR
- Integration with customer’s CMDB
- Creation of IT-Grundschutz-Profiles based on organization’s specific needs
The tool supports multiple users with individual user interface settings and features simultaneous access.
SCM is available both in German and in English and can be supplied as web application with a variety of flexible licensing options.