Infopulse can help minimize network security risks, with Critical Infrastructure Protection services. These services are usually delivered as an implementation of Risk Treatment Plan developed during Security Assessment service. Our main advantage is a deep understanding of network technologies and individual approach to solving your problems.
Business values of Critical Infrastructure Protection allow our clients to:
- Mitigate security risks
- Reduce the number of security incidents
- Decrease losses from security incidents
- Ensure stable and secure network access as one of the fundamentals of business survival
Critical Infrastructure Protection Service options include:
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) solution: helps to establish real-time protection for your website applications. As an additional service for websites, we propose configuration hardening, anti-DDoS solutions, and simple Business Continuity Management measures (implementation of backups). In-house or cloud-based solutions can be used.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) implementation: helps to protect your network infrastructure against network and application-level attacks. The IPS can be integrated with Security Information and Event Management system within our Security Event Monitoring and Security Incident Response services.
- Network Implementation Services: Network Audit and Assessment, Architecture planning and design, Data center migration, Corporate wireless network design, New campus infrastructures roll-out, Customer environments migration.
- Network Operation Services: Firewalls Management, Routing and Switching, Load Balancing, LAN/WAN monitoring, and maintenance, Network services management, Collaboration Services (e.g., Cisco Unified Communications Manager, VoIP, conferencing, Communications Gateways).
Our advantage is a deep understanding of network technologies and individual approach to solving your problems:
- Analysis and tracking of customer IT infrastructure;
- Deep security configuration analysis;
- Individual recommendations on configuration;
- Review of compliance with standards and best practices;
- Early problems detection with online monitoring;
- Network capacity and speed optimization;
- Prevention of network faults and security penetrations;
- Implementation of fault-tolerant network architecture;
- Optimization of data flows for traffic minimization;
- Implementation of convergent network services (data, voice, video);
- Extension of users collaboration capabilities;
- Stable and secure network access as core condition of business survival.