LinOTP is a flexible, innovative and versatile platform for strong MFA authentication in enterprise environments, which leverages the possibilities of open OTP (one-time-password) standards. Developed and maintained by KeyIdentity, LinOTP scales to meet the needs of small, custom installations, medium-sized businesses and also large enterprise environments.
If your user base grows from a few to several thousand, LinOTP scales with you and adapts to the changes in your IT landscape.
Due to its modular architecture, LinOTP is manufacturer-independent and supports a wide variety of
authentication protocols, token types and user directories. LinOTP supports multi-client capable setups, scales very easily, is user-friendly and can be rolled out quickly and easily in your environment. With LinOTP our customers achieve high security standards without great effort.
Product videoPlay video
LinOTP for the protection of digital identities & transactions is assigned to following product groups:
- Products and Solutions for IT Security (117)
- Application security (136)
- Authentication (111)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (130)
- BSI IT baseline protection (products and services) (109)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (143)
- Compliance/GRC (products and services) (161)
- Data protection (products and services) (233)
- Identity and access management (137)
- Open source (software and services) (30)
- Token systems (25)
- User (rights) administration (56)
- Vulnerabitlity and patch management (79)
- Web application security (103)
- Insurance IT security (23)