Make sure your company complies with the EU Data Protection Regulation - also known as the Personal Data Regulation. Make process, communication, and maintenance of your compliance program easier for everyone that works with it, or simply have to know it.
The EU Data Protection regulation comes into force on the 25th of May, 2018. It may seem far away now, but given what the regulation actually entails, it's not much time at all.
So how do you get started? It may seem like a daunting task, knowing where to start and where to end. Not to mention the long list of process demands, and documentation of compliance which can be difficult to carry out without the right tools.
That's why we've launched the Secure GDPR which makes it easy for companies to establish the right processes and gain an overview of which documents are available and have been read by employees, suppliers and partners. The demand for compliance is met more effectively when you've got full control of your documents. In other words, it's easy to get started with the Secure GDPR and gain the necessary overview to be able to carry on meeting all compliancy standards.
Our new package includes some of the same great features that the Secure ISMS package does, but with these added main features:
- Great content and templates so you never have to start from scratch
- Data Flow Mapping
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Effective management of data breach notifications
- A Data Protection Officer dashboard providing a clear overview of the key areas in your compliance
- Gap analysis so you can keep an overview of your status and compliance
- Awareness quizzes and film on personal data protection to train your employees