In most organizations, the IT Operations team is responsible for system uptime while the security team is held accountable for preventing and responding to incidents. But keeping systems patched and up to date is a key part of good security hygiene: An operations task that has everything to do with security.
Tanium Patch reduces maintenance and hardware costs related to patch management by supporting millions of endpoints without requiring additional infrastructure, even as the network grows over time. There will never be a need for secondary relay, database or distribution servers at dierent bank branches, retail locations or geographically dispersed corporate oices.
Get the patch status of every endpoint in seconds
Tanium Patch can summarize the deployment status for any given patch, providing immediate feedback on successes and failures requiring remediation. It also provides details such as endpoint reboot status, links to knowledge base articles, and the list of applicable machines and their individual patch histories.
Create dynamic lists, rules, and exceptions with custom workflows and schedule patches based on advanced rules. For example, Tanium Patch can be configured to always apply critical patches to end user machines but not datacenter servers, or to always exclude .NET patches.
For more information, please click here.
Other products from
Tanium Patch is assigned to following product groups:
- Products and Solutions for IT Security (218)
- Asset management/ IT documentation (77)
- Auditing (47)
- Awareness (139)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (179)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (219)
- Compliance/GRC (products and services) (224)
- Content security (144)
- Data leakage/loss prevention (178)
- Data protection (products and services) (335)
- Endpoint Security (184)
- Forensics (111)
- PCI-DSS (products and services) (79)
- Risk analysis and management (173)
- Security management (177)
- Threat analyses (201)
- Vulnerabitlity and patch management (125)