Soliton SecureContainer - DME is a remote access solution enabling employees to securely access corporate data using their mobile devices. Corporate e-mail, calendar, to-do's and other resources are synchronized with the collaboration server. Documents can be downloaded from the company fileservers, temporarily stored, viewed and edited, and uploaded. SecureContainer - DME also enables direct access to company web servers.
All corporate data leaving the organisation is stored inside a secure container on the mobile device. The data inside the container is protected using 128-bits AES-encryption and is accessible via the app. The data can only be accessed by users that can authenticate against the container, even when offline. Administrators are in full control of the secure container and the authentication requirements. Users remain in full control over their (private) device using the local clients and apps for personal use.
The secure gateway separates the remote device from the network, secures the connection and provides all necessary connectivity. One or more connectors make the connection with the internal collaboration servers or Office 365 in the cloud.
SecureContainer - DME is available for iOS and Android
SecureContainer DME Key Features
- Complete separation of business and personal data: all corporate data is securely stored inside the container on the user’s device, all personal data is stored on the device itself. Administrators control the interaction between the two types of data.
- Data leakage prevention: The container is encrypted with 128-bit AES-encryption; the corporate data cannot leak to the user’s device or the cloud.
- Remote wipe: Administrators can remotely wipe the secure container. This operation does not affect the users' personal data on the mobile device.
- No need to manage the device: Administrators control the secure container and therefore need not to have full management control over the device (no mobile device management).
- Single Sign On (SSO): Authentication methods include username and password, swipe gesture, TouchID or FaceID.
- No use of a Network Operations Centre (NOC): SecureContainer – DME is an on-premises solution enabling organisations to be in full control. No third-party components are required. All encryption keys are generated within the solution.
- No need for a VPN: SecureContainer – DME creates one access route to the internal applications and uses internal DNS servers.
- Central management console: Offers IT administrators the possibility of enforcing policies, set user access roles, distribute and manage HTML5 apps, and application blocking.
- Basic MDM functionalities embedded: For additional security basic MDM functionalities such as enforcing password controls, remote blocking and detection of rooted or jailbroken devices is included.
- No dependency on Microsoft ActiveSync: ActiveSync to synchronize data to and from the remote mobile devices is not required.
- Fully functional workplace in one app: contains PIM data (e-mail, calendar, to-do's) document transfer, secure local storage, editing and viewing capabilities and remote access to internal web-based systems.
- Viewer/Editor: Users can view and edit attachments sent in e-mails or documents stored in the secure container, on- and offline.