SecurePIM Government enables employees of federal and state agencies, local municipalities and public safety departments to securely transfer or edit sensitive data using mobile communications devices.
SecurePIM Government Capabilities
SecurePIM Government enables employees to access emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks and documents, as well as intranet pages by means of a secure browser and secure camera for iOS and Android. The SecurePIM Government App gives your government employees easy and fully secure mobile access to sensitive data — anytime, from anywhere!
SecurePIM Government Advantages
- Maximum protection for iPhone and iPad access to restricted-class data
- Easy configuration and management via the SecurePIM Management Portal
- Support for both Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and Corporate-Owned, Personally Enabled (COPE) devices
- Data is encrypted when sent from, received by or stored on the device
- Secure and monitored access to corporate data
- Security tried and tested by Germany’s Federal Office for Information Security (BSI)
SecurePIM Government SDS
Our BSI-approved iOS solution, SecurePIM Government SDS, enables public sector employees to work securely using iPhones and iPads. Data is synchronized with in-house network servers. SecurePIM can also be used with a smartcard, making it the only truly secure way to access restricted data with Apple mobile devices.
For optimum security, all asymmetric encryptions are performed on a smartcard belonging to the company or on one provided by SecurePIM. The private key never leaves the card. SecurePIM Government supports ISO-7816-certified cards, e. g. Atos CardOS (4.2C, 4.3B, 4.4, 5.0, 5.3), TeleSec 3 TCOS® IDKey, TCOS 3 SignatureCard 2.0, StarCOS 3.2, Sm@rtCafe Expert 3.2/6.0, and SmartCardHSMI. Connecting to other card types is also possible upon request. A wide range of smartcard readers is supported and in-house middleware can also be integrated into the system on demand.
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
SecurePIM Government SDS is assigned to following product groups:
- Products and Solutions for IT Security (36)
- BSI IT baseline protection (products and services) (75)
- Compliance/GRC (products and services) (106)
- Cryptography (46)
- Data leakage/loss prevention (87)
- Data protection (products and services) (134)
- Data recovery (6)
- Document/ media protection (9)
- E-government (13)
- Email security solutions (77)
- Health services (IT security solutions) (56)
- Identity and access management (84)
- Mobile device management (37)
- Mobile security (88)
- Public key infrastructures (38)
- Smart cards (systems and applications) (6)