The SINA Tablet S enables users in business and in authorities be both ultra-mobile and highly secure outside of the office. The level of security is a first for tablet PCs and fullymatches that of the established, approved SINA Workstation notebooks. It offers all the benefits of multi-level and multi-session functionality - just like the other SINA Workstations approved by the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI). The system also includes specific SINA applications that enable secure IP telephony or video conferencing (for example with Microsoft Lync). The SINA Tablet enhances the mobile series of the highly secure SINA Workstation. Touchscreen support ensures that the requirements of modern user convenience are met in line with market expectation.
SINA Tablet S touchscreen support includes single touch use with the SINA host system and multi-touch use with Windows- and Linux-based guest systems. Touchscreen support can be manually toggled between the SINA OS and the guest systems. In addition it is possible to show and hide a virtual keyboard by pressing the keyboard icon in Secure Label. If the user is working in the guest system, Secure Label is hidden.
For further information see www.secunet.com/en/tablet or simply visit our stand.
Other products from
SINA Tablet is assigned to following product groups:
- Anti-spam solutions (48)
- Anti-virus and malware protection (82)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (105)
- Hardware security (36)
- High availability (34)
- Industrial IT security (124)
- Mobile device management (46)
- Network monitoring (80)
- Risk analysis and management (84)
- Secure software development (35)
- VoIP security (29)
- Data center infrastructures (28)
- Data center securtiy (products and services) (39)
- Authorities/Associations/Initiatives/Institutes (33)