secrypt: Electronic signatures, seals and time stamps for efficient everyday business operations
secrypt GmbH in Berlin specialises in software solutions for optimising and securing electronic business processes while guaranteeing authenticity, protection against manipulation and confidentiality of digital data.
With the digiSeal® product family, the company offers cross-industry solutions for individual workstations through to company installations, all around legally compliant e-signatures, e-signs and time stamps, taking into account the legal framework (e.g. EU regulation eIDAS, German Trust Services Act and state legislation).
secrypt signature solutions:
- Digital signature individually or in stacks at the individual workstation or centrally at the server
- Sign documents biometrically, e.g. on a signature tablet
- Electronic seals as digital company stamps
- Replacing scanning of inventory documents with maximum evidentiary value
- Digital archiving and evidence-preserving long-term management with time stamps
secrypt GmbH is a founding member of the association Sichere Identität Berlin-Brandenburg e.V. (Secure Identity Berlin-Brandenburg e.V.). (SIDBB) and the Competence Center for Electronic Signatures in Healthcare (CCESigG e.V.), in which secrypt is active on the board of management. The signature components of secrypt have been awarded the quality seal "IT Security made in Germany".
Advantages of digiSeal® e-signature solutions:
- Electronic process flows without media discontinuity
- Cost savings (e.g. for printing and archiving)
- Faster document processing
- Better compliance
- Fast availability of information in the electronic archive
- A high digital evidential value
- Seamless integration and use of the electronic signature in document-carrying systems
Further information is available at: https://www.secrypt.de.