Terafence Vsecure at a glance.
The accelerated growth of IoT/NoT (Network of Things) applications and devices brings new dimensions of risk and vulnerability from cyber-attack and hackers, especially in critical areas such as medical, industrial infrastructure and transportation.
Unprotected IoT/NoT systems may lead to substantial economic damage, injury and even loss of life.
Terafence Vsecure 100, developed by Terafence, is designed and configured to fully match IoT/NoT cyber security market requirements.
Vsecure 100 physically enforces data-flow direction at the physical and logical layers, creating a secure IoT/NoT environment that prevents IoT/NoT devices from being controlled and misused.
Using advanced isolation architecture to secure network segments, such as IP-camera-VLAN, Vsecure 100 denies hackers from gaining access to IoT devices. The Vsecure platform also restricts outbound traffic from existing networked devices, preventing their use for cyber attacks.
Vsecure 100 will also provide a centralized platform for IP camera control and management. The platform will enable automated management functions such as password changes as well as firmware upgrades.
Terafence Vsecure 100 will monitor the activity of IP cameras and will generate device related alarms and reports according to their activity.
- Terafence Vsecure isolated IP Camera network segments and by that creating a secured segment for only IP-Cameras.
- Vsecure simulate an NVR to the IP-Cameras.
- Only designated IP-RTSP-UDP traffic is allowed from the secured segment outward. All other types of traffic are blocked.
- On Side-B, Vsecure will simulate multiple IP-Cameras to the NVR.
- NVR requests / commands to the IP-Cameras are processed by Vsecure and filtered.
- At no time, no direct, live, open IP session will be created between the secure and unsecured network segments preventing misuse.