The convenient way to deploy strong authentication solutions with high user acceptance.
Cards with active displays represent a new generation of credit-card sized authentication solutions. Coming in a flexible card form factor, the RPT4005 One-time Passcode Card is convenient to carry and surprisingly easy to use. For each online transaction or remote access request, the user presses the card button to generate a unique one-time passcode (OTP), which is shown on the integrated numeric display. There is no need for software installations or changes to the infrastructure. In combination with a traditional username/password-scheme, the dynamic one-time passcode facilitates strong authentication and bi-directional identification procedures. This technology provides a powerful means of combatting fraud resulting from stolen passwords. The RPT4005 runs the Open Authentication (OATH) algorithm by default.
Features of RPT4005
- Enables dual-factor and bidirectional authentication methods featuring the highest levels of fraud protection and online security
Ease of use
- Increased customer acceptance and satisfaction with convenient card form factor and simple handling
Ease of logistics
- Accepted and established card form factor eases handling and shipping vs bulky token solutions
Ease of system integration
- Smooth integration into existing infrastructures: any device, any OS, any channel. No need of software installation on client devices.
- Membership/Loyalty/Credit/Debit card functions can be optionally integrated to innovate new card solutions and to create additional customer value
Artwork & branding
- Increased brand awareness and corporate image promotion