Gronau IT Cloud Computing GmbH
Pierre Gronau, founder and owner of Gronau IT Cloud Computing GmbH, headquartered in Berlin, has been working for well-known companies as a senior IT consultant with extensive project experience with over 20 years. His areas of expertise include server virtualization, modern cloud and automation solutions as well as data security.
Currently Pierre Gronau employs 16 employees who work as digital nomads all over Germany, form teams depending on the project and accompany their customers through digital change processes.
For the first time at it-sa, he and his team present the newly developed product suite named SEAL Kit. This product suite is unique to its entire range of products, can be modularly combined and expanded as required. Multifactorial tests uncover overarching hidden and rare vulnerabilities. The solution can be automatically installed for the most common customer situations:
- SEAL Pen Test is an automatic penetration test that shows security weaknesses in implementation or software development.
- SEAL Vul Scan is a tool for vulnerability analysis of applications running on Linux or cloud computing. Examples are web products like WordPress or Apache.
- SEAL SIMP is an open source management platform for Linux structures and cloud computing.
- SEAL GDPR is a data protection module that reads out and audits information on password policy based on technical measures.
- SEAL Container Sec checks Docker Containers for security, compliance and malware.
- SEAL SIEM Monster is an open source application collection that analyzes protocols such as logs. The tool detects anomalies and patterns and identifies hacker attacks
Through clean tests in development phases, companies can save personnel, financial, logistical and material resources. As a result there is a greater security despite savings. SEAL Kit enables the industry to comply with current legal requirements within an economically viable framework.
Pierre Gronau and his team looks looking forward to your visit in hall 10 at booth no.: 10.0-312