The SCHUNCK GROUP is an international insurance broker and offers its customers solutions in the areas of risk and insurance management, pension plans and loss management.
For almost 100 years the SCHUNCK GROUP has been working in the tradition of its founder Oskar Schunck according to the values of a family-run company: to think and act with long-term responsibility for customers, employees and partners.
The aim of our daily work is to support our customers in achieving their goals, to secure their investments and to grow together. Around 300 employees in Germany, Austria, Spain and Hungary are committed to this goal.
Facts and figures:
• Founded on 19 June 1919 in Berlin
• Still family-owned
• More than 16,000 customers
• Over EUR 180 million in premium volume managed
• Own competence centers with industry-specific insurance concepts and tailor-made solutions for special risks
it-sa 2018 – focus on topics:
The basic EU data protection regulation (EU-DSGVO) tightens liability for companies: drastically increased fines also threaten managers and employees
• What do the changes mean for your insurance program?
• What does a lean insurance solution look like that takes account of the changed risk situation?
• Prevention and services around the EU-DSGVO
The Competence Center IT is a special broker within the SCHUNCK GROUP for the support of IT companies that offers tailor-made solutions for this industry. All content and processes in the IT Competence Center are designed for the IT industry. To provide comprehensive support for IT companies, we have developed an integrated approach that takes into account and hedges the main risks and challenges facing the industry:
• SCHUNCK NetRisk - Special concept for the IT industry to cover liability risks and to protect the assets.
• Cyber Risks - Proactive approach to technical and organisational IT security management solutions
• Financial Lines - Insurance solutions for the executive floor with own special concepts