VoIP gateways, Unified Communications, VoIP telephone systems, IP telephony, SIP standard, PBX systems - does that not mean much to you? But you still have to decide who is to integrate IP telephony, Unified Communications, internet and mobile services etc in a powerful, future-safe system?
Keep the answer simple: choose the art of engineering "made in Germany" on a solid economic basis. From innovaphone, the leading independent specialist for "turn-key" business IP telephony and Unified Communications solutions.
- Since our company was founded, we have been focused exclusively on the development and manufacture of IP telephone systems. This expertise guarantees you extensive knowledge, tailor-made consultancy and sophisticated systems.
- Our VoIP systems’ hardware and software are developed in-house in Germany and manufactured in Europe.
- Our solutions boast excellent usability, a compact space-saving concept, simple scalability, are durable and energy efficient.
- Design is also important to us: Our latest telephone range won the coveted red dot design prize in 2011 (IP phones IP232 and IP222).
- We are a true owner-managed medium-sized company. Currently about 90 employees work at our headquarters in Sindelfingen and four other locations in Hanover, Berlin, Vienna and Verona.
- You benefit from our short communication channels and competent contact persons, who speak your language.
If you decide in favour of an IP telephony and Unified Communications solution by innovaphone, you will be in good company: satisfied customers include Douglas, Volksbank Stuttgart, Volksbank Vorarlberg, TUI, Hochschule Bremerhaven and Gegenbauer.
The NSA scandal has shaken long-term confidence in information technology. The importance of German quality marks is growing such as "IT security made in Germany"-mark, which is awarded by TeleTrusT, the German IT security association. innovaphone solutions may now carry the protected quality mark. Read more in the press release "TeleTrusT includes VoIP manufacturer innovaphone as a member".