IT security with open source software without backdoors
For over 15 years we have optimized, attended, and secured our customer’s IT infrastructures always focusing on their individual processes and needs.
Open Source. Open Solutions. Open Strategies.
Especially in the field of IT security it is important to use transparent open source alternatives. That way the security level increases while eliminating the threat of backdoors. Because of the open source code backdoors can immediately be noticed and software bugs are communicated.
DECOIT® develops and implements integrated security concepts. We are continuously testing open source as well as proprietary solutions which are added to our portfolio if they meet our requirements.
CLEARER – SIEM functionality for NAC solutions
During our research project CLEARER (www.clearer-project.de) we have developed a solution for the automated administration of IT compliance and handling of IT security incidents extending NAC solutions such as macmon with SIEM functionalities. Being macmon’s technological partner we present the CLEARER solution at this year’s macmon stand.
Our integrated IT security offer includes:
- Network access control (NAC): macmon
- Virtual Private Network (VPN): pfSense, OpenVPN, NCP, viprinet
- Firewall and intrusion detection systems: pfSense, Securepoint, panda, Snort
- Anti-virus-solutions: ClamAV, F-Secure, Avira
- Anti-spam-filter: F-Secure, Avira, SpamAssassin, rspamd
- E-mail encryption and signatures: CipherMail, SEPPMail
- E-mail archiving solution: ecoMAILZ, securepoint (UMA)
- IT monitoring: check_MK, Icinga, Nagios, InterMapper
- Security information and event management (SIEM): LogRhythm, Radar Services, Logpoint
- Trusted computing
- Identity and access management
- VoIP security
- Backup, restore & recovery solutions: SEP, Symantec
- High availability: SANsymphony™, euroNAS
- Virtualization: oVirt, proxmox, KVM, FOSS Cloud, VMware
- Document management: ecoDMS, agorum, openKM