Fastest-Growing Enterprise Software Company Over $1 Billion
ServiceNow was founded in 2004 on a revolutionary idea to transform how work gets done across the enterprise. Our vision is to make it easier for employees to get their work done. Whether it is closing incidents, responding to alerts, managing customer requests, solving employee issues, or addressing routine tasks, teams can work on a single platform to drive action.
We started in IT by offering them a transformative way to deliver and manage services on a single cloud‑based platform, making them the backbone of the modern enterprise. Customers realized they could use this same platform to define, structure, and automate routine work from other departments. In response, ServiceNow launched cloud services for Human Resources, Customer Service Management, and Security Operations, and provided a set of common platform services for anyone to build workflow‑based business applications, delivering a System of Action for the enterprise.
3,600+ customers use ServiceNow for a faster, more automated, and intelligent way to get work done.
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor ServiceNow, which take place as part of the it-sa program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
ServiceNow offers you products from these product groups:
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (206)
- Compliance/GRC (products and services) (214)
- Computer emergency response team (CERT) (52)
- IT service management and infrastructure library (45)
- PCI-DSS (products and services) (73)
- Risk analysis and management (163)
- Security management (174)
- Vulnerabitlity and patch management (120)