Our planet is faced with numerous challenges. To answer them effectively, we need to join forces and exchange our expertise. Who better to take the lead than a region that has been transforming challenges into opportunities for centuries? A region that can offer proven solutions to be shared with the world.
Take West Holland, the highly-urbanised delta region in the western part of the Netherlands, centred on the cities of Rotterdam and The Hague. For hundreds of years, this unique delta has managed to fend off both river and sea. By responding to challenges with effective solutions, we have become a hotbed for collaboration and innovation. A real-life testing ground that inspires metropolitan areas across the globe. West Holland, the gateway to Europe. Open to the world.
Within this international entrepreneurial ambiance, InnovationQuarter offers great opportunities for doing business in West Holland.
InnovationQuarter has a dedicated team in place to actively promote the region, attract foreign companies and investors and facilitate them in finding the right locations and facilities for setting-up or expanding business in West Holland. We connect you with our tailor-made know-how and key networks especially in sectors like Cleantech, Horticulture, High Tech & Smart Industry, Life Sciences & Health, Safety & Security and Water & Maritime.
What do we have to offer?
- Detailed information – we will provide you with all the information you need regarding the Dutch national and regional business climates, such as labor market and finding talent, tax, legal & financial matters, housing, visa & permits, incentives and government related issues.
- Extensive networks – we will facilitate introductions to our extensive networks, which include both the private and public sector.
- Site selection – we will facilitate and organize your fact finding trip on the ground, arrange customised meetings and personally guide you through the procedures of setting-up your business and the complete site selection process within our region.
- R&D matchmaking services – we will help facilitate connections to collaboration partners, research institutes, test facilities, or companies.
- Investor relations – we will continue to support you as your business moves through all phases of growth, expansion or relocation.
- Our services are provided on a confidential basis and free of charge – as our organisation is funded by governmental partners.