Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO) is the global leader in digital security, with 2017 annual revenues of €3 billion and customers in over 180 countries. We bring trust to an increasingly connected world.
From secure software to biometrics and encryption, our technologies and services enable businesses and governments to authenticate identities and protect data so they stay safe and enable services in personal devices, connected objects, the cloud and in between.
Gemalto’s solutions are at the heart of modern life, from payment to enterprise security and the internet of things. We authenticate people, transactions and objects, encrypt data and create value for software – enabling our clients to deliver secure digital services for billions of individuals and things.
Our 15,000 employees operate out of 114 offices, 40 personalization and data centers, and 35 research and software development centers located in 47 countries.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Gemalto offers you products from these product groups:
- Authentication (177)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (179)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (219)
- Cloud (computing) security (306)
- Cryptography (118)
- Electronic signatures (64)
- Hardware security (67)
- Health services (IT security solutions) (108)
- Identity and access management (245)
- Managed security services (229)
- PCI-DSS (products and services) (79)
- Public key infrastructures (91)
- Smart cards (systems and applications) (30)
- Token systems (44)
- Trust center (products and services) (21)
- Web application security (144)