AdNovum is a premier Swiss IT company specializing in demanding IT projects. Its tailored solutions meet the highest of quality requirements in the tradition of Swiss engineering. AdNovum was founded in 1988. At its headquarters in Zurich and its offices in Bern, Budapest, Ho Chi Minh City, and Singapore the company employs over 450 staff today, 70 percent of whom are software engineers with a master's degree.
AdNovum provides a full set of IT services ranging from IT architecture and security consulting and the conception and implementation of customized business and security solutions to maintenance and support.
Nevis – Make Security an Asset
Nevis is a smart solution for companies looking for secure and flexible identity and access management. With its modular setup, mature security infrastructure and open interfaces,
Nevis seamlessly integrates existing components and systems,
driving rapid implementation of innovative business solutions. In other words: Nevis provides a valuable competitive edge.
Nevis sets standards. Banks, insurers,
and operators of critical infrastructures
have been relying on Nevis for many years.
Maximum investment protection
Nevis is the smart security solution that seamlessly integrates
your existing systems.
Nevis enables the introduction of consistent, efficient and fully replicable identity management processes.
Renowned companies from various industries and the public sector have been relying on the tried-and-tested Nevis security products for many years. For example, Nevis protects the e-banking applications of UBS and PostFinance, who process the major part of the e-banking transactions in Switzerland.
NEVIS Office Germany offers you products from these product groups:
- Access protection (39)
- Application security (76)
- Archiving/ Long term storage (23)
- Authentication (62)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (76)
- Biometrics (8)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (80)
- Cloud (computing) security (117)
- Compliance/GRC (products and services) (101)
- Content security (53)
- Data leakage/loss prevention (82)
- Denial of service protection (41)
- Device management (30)
- E-government (13)
- Health services (IT security solutions) (56)
- Identity and access management (84)
- Industrial IT security (92)
- Log management (27)
- Managed security services (88)
- Mobile security (88)
- Network Access Control (NAC) (30)
- PCI-DSS (products and services) (37)
- Security management (74)
- Single sign-on (19)
- Token systems (14)
- User (rights) administration (37)
- VPN/ remote access (50)
- Web application security (69)
- Consulting IT security (108)
- Education/training/qualification (53)
- Insurance IT security (9)
- Publications (10)