DriveLock SE is a worldwide leading software vendor for endpoint protection with customers in more than 30 countries around the world who protects over 3 million endpoints against unauthorised access. After almost 20 years of experience in protecting customers data with holistic endpoint protection solution, DriveLock is well known in the high end mid- and enterprise market of various industries, including finance, healthcare, manufacturing, and government as well.
DriveLock is headquartered in Munich, Germany. The endpoint protection solution is certified with "no backdoor" and completely developed and supported out of Germany, worldwide.
With today’s aggressive threats to any kind of company in any industries it becomes increasingly important to protect your data on the highest level possible.
We protect your valuable company data from internal and external threats, missuse or loss, without burdening your productivity.
Facts & Figures:
- Founded in 1999, headquarter in Munich, Germany
- Award winning next generation endpoint protection solutions for enterprises
- More than 3 million protected devices in more than 30 countries
- Customers with up to 140.000 managed devices
- Represented in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant (2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016)
- 100% development and technical support in english and german language
For more details: www.drivelock.com
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor DriveLock SE, which take place as part of the it-sa program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
DriveLock SE offers you products from these product groups:
- Access protection (101)
- Anti-virus and malware protection (123)
- Application security (153)
- Awareness (116)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (144)
- BSI IT baseline protection (products and services) (132)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (165)
- Cloud (computing) security (248)
- Content security (109)
- Cyber-physical systems security (40)
- Data deletion (17)
- Data leakage/loss prevention (145)
- Data protection (products and services) (269)
- Device management (51)
- Endpoint Security (145)
- Forensics (95)
- Health services (IT security solutions) (96)
- Industrial IT security (182)
- Managed security services (186)
- Mobile security (181)
- USB storage media (18)
- Consulting IT security (223)