Public key infrastructure (PKI)
Nexus supplies everything you need to issue, manage and use PKI-based electronic identities for people and different kinds of things, such as devices, computers, equipment and infrastructure.
Public key infrastructure (PKI) has proven to be the most cost-effective and secure way of implementing security solutions for authentication, digital signatures and encryption. At the heart of all PKI solutions is a certificate authority (CA) software, which issues and manages the certificates that ensure the trustworthiness of the digital identities.
Trusted identities for people
If you are dealing with people, the digital identities can be hosted on PKI cards or other authenticators, such as virtual smart cards on mobile phones or PCs.
To enable your mobile work force to use their digital identities for authentication, digital signatures and encryption, you may need PKI middleware in the form of authentication software on PCs and mobile devices.
Trusted identities for things
Not only people need trusted identities ¬¬– all types of connected things, such as devices, computers, equipment and infrastructure, also need to be able to communicate securely.
Nexus offers everything you need to issue, manage and use PKI-based electronic identities for people and different kinds of things.
Other products from
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) is assigned to following product groups:
- Access protection (90)
- Products and Solutions for IT Security (108)
- Authentication (153)
- Cryptography (106)
- Document/ media protection (18)
- E-government (28)
- Electronic signatures (50)
- Email security solutions (176)
- Identity and access management (201)
- Managed security services (177)
- Mobile device management (101)
- Mobile security (201)
- Network Access Control (NAC) (87)
- Public key infrastructures (73)
- Single sign-on (72)
- Smart cards (systems and applications) (23)
- Token systems (49)
- Trust center (products and services) (22)
- User (rights) administration (90)
- VPN/ remote access (112)