High-performance server software for automatically securing documents
With the transformation of everyday business life into the digital sphere, data and document security is becoming extremely important. Tamper protection, copyright verification, data encryption and the digital probative value are being increasingly focused on as part of IT strategies, compliance and the social discourse.
digiSeal® server automatically generates and verifies electronic signatures, seals and timestamps on a large scale.
Digital signing, sealing, timestamping and encryption of:
- bulk receipts, e.g. bank statements, invoices (as part of international eInvoicing projects, EU VAT System Directive), payslips
- recording discussions (audio files), e.g. consultations for personal loans
- business correspondence
- machine logs
- digitised documents as part of replacement scanning
- medical reports
Modular principle enables process modelling and flexibility
digiSeal® server’s functions can be modulated in accordance with your individual processes and administered and operated in parallel via a user-friendly user interface:
• electronic signature / electronic seal
Automatically sign and seal large document volumes. The digital signature and the electronic seal ensure the integrity of the content and verify the identity of the signer/author (authenticity).
• signature / seal verification
Automatic verification of signed / sealed data including the verification documentation in PDF/A or XML format prior to archiving
Using a timestamp, the content of a document or data record is verifiably "frozen" at an "official" point in time. (The desired timestamp contingent must be acquired from a trust centre.) This enables, for example, incoming electronic mail to be secured with strong integrity protection.
• custom task
The integration of third-party components enables any other functionalities, such as file conversion (for example, TIF2PDFA), to be integrated in the processing.
Automatic encryption based on strong state of the art cryptography. This protects against unauthorized viewing
Automatic document delivery by email.
The functions (signing / sealing, verification, timestamp, encryption, email dispatch and custom task) can be easily managed via a user interface.
Using the correct signature and seal format
digiSeal® server generates qualified and advanced electronic signatures and seals. It supports all standard signature formats. Therefore, a format can always be used that meets the requirements of the sender and recipient. When signing a PDF/A-compliant document, the PDF/A conformity is preserved.
digiSeal® server can be used internationally regardless whether operating from Germany, Austria, another EU country or Switzerland. secrypt offers users comprehensive support in implementing corresponding projects.
Integration in existing systems (e.g. DMS, ERP, workflow, archive) with ...
- connectors (e.g. email/ SMTP, SAP)
- transparent programming interfaces (API) / JAVA wrapper
- directories ("hot folders")
- partner integrations
Features at a glance:
- operating as Microsoft® Windows® service
- interoperability thanks to international standards
- separate GUI for configuration and operation
- extensive user administration with role concept and differentiated comprehensive access rights (administrator, user, etc.)
- generate and verify qualified and advanced electronic signatures
- support of signature cards, software based certificates and HSMs (Hardware Security Modules)
- free choice of formats: PDF, PDF/A, XML, ASCII, TIFF, IDOC, EDI etc.
- signature formats: supports all AdES signature formats in accordance with eIDAS (B-B, B-T, B-LT): PAdES (PDF signature; *.pdf), CAdES (PKCS#7 signature; container: pk7, p7m / detached: p7s), XAdES (XML signature; detached / enveloped), XMLDsig, EDI signature (embedded and AUTACK): GS1 EANCOM DE, Ideal Message Swiss, EANCOM AECOC ES, Editel® CZ, GS1 EANCOM CZ, Edicom®, GS1 EANCOM FR; 2D barcode stores signature on paper and fax (*.pdf, *.tif, fax group 3 and 4)
- legally compliant signature application components
- automatic communication with external time stamp services
- automatic document delivery by email
- email alert system for reporting operational events
- comprehensive document-related logging of completed processes
- multiple signatures in a single document
- compliant with EU regulation eIDAS
- farming to increase performance and system stability
Further information: http://www.secrypt.de/en/products/digiseal-server/