CyberShield Training and Simulation (TnS) offers a virtual cyber environment designed to train cyber-security professionals and decision makers in securing isolated and non-isolated networks against a broad spectrum of cyber-attacks.
The solution offers a scalable and realistic training experience where trainees are exposed to various attack scenarios and security breaches to improve their hands-on skills. CyberShield TnS simulates large-scale virtual networks (IT &SCADA) and attacks based on previous real-world incidents. It can also pinpoint system vulnerabilities and help security professionals develop Countermeasures and improved protocols for dealing with cyber-attacks on critical network systems.
The solution offers a holistic approach to training and simulation and includes a range of Security tools and systems, including:
- Monitoring systems
- Security information and eventmanagement (SIEM) systems
- Forensic tools and supporting databases
- Other network, security and cyber components
- The solution’s advanced network traffic generator engine simulates attacks, legitimate traffic and normal user behavior to enable real-time training on multiple security systems and tools – across the various training teams.
- The solution includes pre-built advanced cyber-attack scenarios, with comprehensive training materials and a simulated environment for training set-up, execution, monitoring and debriefing.