Cyber security incidents are becoming more prevalent and increasingly complex to manage. These sophisticated attacks require organizations to effectively handle information overload across a range of different systems and teams to protect a wide array of assets. Moreover, Organizations are required to respond quickly and effectively to the most severe threats in order to prevent the potentially serious reputational, operational, legal and regulatory consequences of these attacks.
Many organizations are being overwhelmed by these ongoing, multi-faceted security breaches. Current Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) capabilities have proven ineffective for managing these sophisticated continuous attacks as stand-alone systems.
CyberShield Mitigation and Response (MnR) closes the widening gap between today’s sophisticated, continuous cyber threats and the limited mitigation capabilities of current monitoring and security systems. CyberShield MnR augments your SIEM and security apparatus to shorten cyber event handling times by improving the efficiency of the response process. It enables a more accurate and informed process to mitigate and respond to cyber threats.
CyberShield MnR is the primary management and control system for Cyber SOCs, that enables cyber security operations to:
- Orchestrate and control cyber security continuous incident response across shifts and geographies
- Enforce Procedures and right decision making by providing organizational best practices and operational history.
- Facilitate automation and central control of work processes.
- Effectively manage cross-organizational workflows in real-time while under attack.
- leverages advanced business intelligence and information retrieval capabilities, to empower cyber security operations
Test your cyber security operational readiness.
Are you adequately prepared to mitigate today’s sophisticated and continuous cyber security threats?
- Handle a stream of alerts while properly documenting all activities and insights
- Ensure consistent performance by all teams according to evolving best practices
- Link and learn from previous incidents
- Manage multiple incidents while adhering to process workflows and tasks
- Manage cross-organization cyber-attacks, including beyond SOC
- Manage continuous cyber-attacks across shifts
- Align all personnel with relevant real-time information
- Ensure privacy control through comprehensive permission management
- Maintain full situational awareness of operational threats and effectiveness
- Have access to all past incidents and events
- Leverage wider cyber intelligence and analysis