CyberBit’s CyberShieldTM Analysis and Detection for IT Networks (AnD IT) protects your entire organization by providing context-rich detection against advanced cyber threats. The solution includes a powerful set of sensors located in the network which continuously collect and analyze historical data in order to detect the most complex, cross network cyber-attacks.
Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) are designed to behave similarly to legitimate actions undertaken within the target system. Traditional prevention tools such as anti-virus software cannot definitively conclude that the action is malicious and this “doubt” allows the malware to proceed unimpeded.
While actions such as code injections, droppers, creating new processes and taking screen shots comprise malicious activity, they are also actions undertaken by legitimate software in different scenarios. This area of uncertainty is The Grey Zone in which APTs are designed to operate.
AnD IT provides context-rich detection by mapping the entire cyber threat lifecycle and identifying both expert-defined behavioral patterns & statistical anomalies across the network.
With Cyber Shield Analysis and Detection for IT Networks, organizations can:
- Identify high priority cyber incidents
- Aggregate and document all relevant incident data across the entire network over time.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding and drill down into advanced threat patterns
- Constantly monitor system health and availability, as well as manage Quality of Service
- Manage and report on all agents across the network