SPP is a value-added technology driven solution provider based in Vienna, Austria. SPP was founded in July 1987 to distribute standard software products to the Austrian market and serve as the local representation for key software manufacturing vendors, while delivering high customer satisfaction.
For the last 10 years SPP’s core competencies are IT-security, enterprise content management, change and transport management for SAP-customers, as well as operational intelligence (log-management and SIEM solutions). SPP works mostly with the IT-departments from major enterprise accounts. It provides services in the area of product evaluation, planning, implementation, support, and training, so our customers can focus on the operation and day-to-day business of their IT-infrastructure.
The success of SPP is based on our highly qualified consulting team in our defined areas of expertise. All key members of our consulting team have a long standing IT-experience and the top certifications for the products they are supporting.
Since May 2017 SPP is a member of TÜV Austria Group.
The complementary competencies enable both companies to meet the requirements of their customers even more accurate.
SPP Handelsges.m.b.H offers you products from these product groups:
- Access protection (90)
- Anti-virus and malware protection (149)
- Application security (149)
- APT protection (120)
- Authentication (153)
- Awareness (119)
- Content security (105)
- Data protection (products and services) (212)
- Denial of service protection (88)
- Device management (69)
- Document management (28)
- Email security solutions (176)
- Endpoint Security (154)
- Firewalls (136)
- Hardware security (69)
- Identity and access management (201)
- Intrusion detection/prevention (146)
- Log management (58)
- Mobile device management (101)
- Mobile security (201)
- Network monitoring (148)
- Network Access Control (NAC) (87)
- Penetration tests (127)
- Risk analysis and management (127)
- Security management (134)
- Systems/ Client management (35)
- Threat analyses (161)
- Unified threat-Management (UTM)/security appliances (68)
- VPN/ remote access (112)
- Web application security (127)
- Consulting IT security (222)
- Education/training/qualification (125)