With the „neuropil" library pi-lar GmbH tries to bridge the gap between highly dynamic, scalable clusters of systems on one side, on the other hand it recognizes the need for high security requirements and privacy concerns.
neuropil is a small messaging layer which by default adds two layers of encryption.
It allows you to address devices, applications, persons worldwide without compromising privacy or security requirements.
the neuropil library offers (among other features):
- an automated discovery of data channels across enterprises
- an end-to-end encryption between paticipating systems, applications or devices
- protection of devices from big payloads
- a high scalability without the need for a central infrastructure
- attribute-based authorization of data exchange
- a central governance but a de-central message exchange
pi-lar GmbH - platform integration, platform innovation, process innovation (www.pi-lar.net)