The Securai GmbH is specialized in the areas application and infrastructure security. We identify your vulnerabilities and cooperate with you to increase your application’s and infrastructure’s security levels.
We provide support for application security with multiple modules, each offered on its own or all of them building on each other. We are testing rich-clients, mobile applications, web applications and even embedded- or IoT devices.
- Consulting: We support you designing a secure application architecture and help you to avoid many problems from the start. We focus on „security by design“ so your application is resilient against attacks.
- Training: Your developers have to know the pitfalls. Many vulnerabilities could have been fixed during the development. This will save you time and money and help you to maintain your reputation.
- Penetration Testing: With a final inspection, you can verify how secure your application actually is. We systematically look for security flaws and find them before they cause harm to you or your customers.
Additionally, we optimize your security on an infrastructure level with these services:
- Consulting: We develop a tailored security concept to protect your most important assets. This ensures that all the measures take place which are necessary and cost-effective.
- Training: Get your employees up to date on current threats in IT Security, as they are your most important barrier against targeted attacks and infections with ransomware.
- Penetration Testing: Put the rule to the test and see what happens if a professional adversary targets your company. With our penetration tests, you get a realistic impression of your actual threats.
Our customers are mainly SMBs, but also DAX listed multi-national companies. We have experience in many different industries, including Software, Automotive, Defense, Insurance, E-Commerce, Healthcare, Environment and Electronics.
We constantly improve our skills with off-the-job training, attending conferences or giving talks there and doing Hackathons on a regular basis.