DATAKOM is systems integrator/VAR of IT Security, Test and Monitoring systems in communication networks. Since 1986 DATAKOM develops customized solutions which increase the security, reliability, and performance of networks and applications.
DATAKOM is financially independent from any investor or bank. Thus enables DATAKOM to chose the right products purely oriented on customer needs.
DATAKOM´s Networld Intelligence is based on several decades of comprehensive network competence, process and product knowledge as well as a wealth of experience in the realization of projects. We leverage our experience, knowledge and services to build more secure, performant and reliable networks and applications for our customers. We are ideally equipped for this task, providing well trained employees, strong teams, excellent support and services. Our purpose is to drive progress and make a difference by building a better working world – for our customers, for our people and for our communities.
DATAKOM´s product portfolio covers systems and services for IT Security and for Test, Analysis and Monitoring of networks inclusive applications.
DATAKOM was granted the TeleTrust quality seal „IT Security made in Germany“.
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor DATAKOM Ges. für Datenkommunikation mbH, which take place as part of the it-sa program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
DATAKOM Ges. für Datenkommunikation mbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Application security (124)
- APT protection (107)
- BSI IT baseline protection (products and services) (118)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (145)
- Content security (85)
- Endpoint Security (133)
- Firewalls (115)
- Forensics (99)
- Identity and access management (161)
- Industrial IT security (182)
- Intrusion detection/prevention (136)
- ISMS (ISO-IEC 2700x/BS 7799) (88)
- Managed security services (156)
- Network monitoring (137)
- Risk analysis and management (113)
- Vulnerabitlity and patch management (79)
- Consulting IT security (191)