Two technology visionaries, inventors and entrepreneurs. A father and son. As founders of BigFix, David and Orion Hindawi have been working on the endpoint problem for the past 18 years: to invent a system that doesn’t slow down as it scales. Even across the world’s largest networks. Even across millions of endpoints.
We assembled a team of the smartest people with the deepest expertise in the market. We started with a blank sheet of paper, but with the team’s collective wisdom and experience. We spent five years developing the platform to make sure the technology would scale in the largest global networks.
Today, our platform is being used by the world’s largest organizations. For the first time, IT has 15-second visibility and control over every endpoint, even across the largest and most complex global networks. With this new level of visibility and control, new things are possible for IT.
We have over 400 of the smartest, most capable, experienced people on the Tanium team. We hire rock stars in every role. We are all on a singular mission to transform markets desperately in need of invention and solve previously unsolvable problems for our customers. And the future…well, we’re just getting started.
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor Tanium, which take place as part of the it-sa program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
Tanium offers you products from these product groups:
- Asset management/ IT documentation (62)
- Auditing (31)
- Awareness (114)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (146)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (169)
- Compliance/GRC (products and services) (164)
- Content security (103)
- Data leakage/loss prevention (119)
- Data protection (products and services) (205)
- Endpoint Security (153)
- Forensics (103)
- Identity and access management (190)
- PCI-DSS (products and services) (73)
- Risk analysis and management (124)
- Security management (131)
- Threat analyses (158)
- Vulnerabitlity and patch management (94)