Balabit is a leading provider of Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Log Management solutions with a mission to help businesses reduce the risk of data breaches associated with privileged accounts.
Balabit’s integrated PAM solution protects organizations in real-time from threats posed by the misuse of high risk and privileged accounts. Solutions include Privileged Session Manager and Privileged Account Analytics, which together help organizations prevent, detect, and respond to cyber attacks involving privileged accounts, including both insider threats and external attacks using hi-jacked credentials. Working in conjunction with existing security tools, Balabit Privileged Access Management enables a flexible and people-centric approach to improving security without adding additional constraints to working practices.
Founded in 2000, Balabit has a proven track record, with 25 Fortune 100 customers and more than 1,000,000 corporate users worldwide. The company operates globally with offices across the United States and Europe, together with network of reseller partners.
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor Balabit IT Security Deutschland GmbH, which take place as part of the it-sa program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
Balabit IT Security Deutschland GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Access protection (71)
- Archiving/ Long term storage (28)
- Authentication (130)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (136)
- Big data (70)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (145)
- Cloud (computing) security (230)
- Compliance/GRC (products and services) (153)
- Data protection (products and services) (188)
- Early warning for IT (50)
- Event management (45)
- Forensics (99)
- Health services (IT security solutions) (111)
- Identity and access management (161)
- Log management (49)
- Network Access Control (NAC) (68)
- PCI-DSS (products and services) (68)
- Security management (119)
- Single sign-on (55)
- Threat analyses (146)
- User (rights) administration (77)