About Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is a global cybersecurity company celebrating its 20 year anniversary in 2017. Kaspersky Lab’s deep threat intelligence and security expertise is constantly transforming into security solutions and services to protect businesses, critical infrastructure, governments and consumers around the globe. The company’s comprehensive security portfolio includes leading endpoint protection and a number of specialized security solutions and services to fight sophisticated and evolving digital threats. Over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky Lab technologies and we help 270,000 corporate clients protect what matters most to them.
Learn more at www.kaspersky.com.
Kaspersky Lab’s solutions and services
The cornerstone of our business strategy is to transform our leading security intelligence into real protection for our clients, to address current and emerging cyberthreats.
Our portfolio encompasses solutions to suit a wide range of customers. We protect consumers, small companies, medium-sized businesses and enterprises from different types of threats and provide them with convenient tools to control and manage their security.
We empower consumers with a range of products to protect all corners of their lives from cybercrime. We understand the needs of small businesses and have a unique multi-layered solution especially for them, which unites ease of management and effective protection. We cover all the needs of large enterprises with our full enterprise platform that helps to prevent all types of cyberthreats, detects even the most sophisticated attacks, responds to security incidents and predicts the evolution of the threat landscape. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services that spans securing every node in the corporate network, including mobile and portable devices, to protecting data centers and industrial environments as a whole.
As a technology-driven company we invest heavily in R&D to support the innovative ideas we believe in. That is why about one third of the company’s employees are R&D specialists developing and maintaining all of our solutions in-house, which is key to providing a holistic approach to security.
Kaspersky Lab is consistently awarded top scores in more independent tests than any other vendor.
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor Kaspersky Labs GmbH, which take place as part of the it-sa program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
Kaspersky Labs GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Anti-spam solutions (67)
- Anti-virus and malware protection (147)
- APT protection (118)
- Awareness (116)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (147)
- BSI IT baseline protection (products and services) (135)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (169)
- Cloud (computing) security (251)
- Compliance/GRC (products and services) (166)
- Data leakage/loss prevention (122)
- Data protection (products and services) (208)
- Denial of service protection (83)
- Device management (67)
- Early warning for IT (54)
- Email security solutions (172)
- Endpoint Security (152)
- Forensics (103)
- Health services (IT security solutions) (117)
- Industrial IT security (211)
- Intrusion detection/prevention (144)
- Managed security services (172)
- Mobile device management (93)
- Mobile security (192)
- Network monitoring (147)
- Network Access Control (NAC) (80)
- PCI-DSS (products and services) (73)
- Penetration tests (125)
- Security management (132)
- Storage solutions/ security (79)
- Threat analyses (158)
- Vulnerabitlity and patch management (93)
- Education/training/qualification (125)