IT security was invented in Germany: G DATA Software AG is the antivirus pioneer. It was more than 30 years ago that the company, founded in Bochum in 1985, developed the first program to combat computer viruses. Today, G DATA is one of the world's leading providers of IT security solutions.
Test results prove that IT security "Made in Germany" offers Internet users the best possible protection. Stiftung Warentest has been testing Internet security products since 2005. In all ten tests performed between 2005 and 2017, G DATA achieved the best virus detection rate. In comparative tests by AV-TEST, G DATA regularly demonstrates the best results in the detection of computer malware. Internationally, G DATA Internet Security has also been awarded best Internet security package by independent consumer magazines – in countries such as Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and the USA.
The product range comprises security solutions for end customers as well as medium to large-sized enterprises. G DATA security solutions are available across the world in more than 90 countries.
G DATA is a solution partner of Microsoft Cloud in Germany and is the only antivirus provider to be represented, with Managed Endpoint Security – a solution especially adapted to the Azure architecture.
More information about the company and G DATA Security solutions is available at www.gdatasoftware.com.
G DATA Software AG offers you products from these product groups:
- Anti-spam solutions (68)
- Anti-virus and malware protection (149)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (152)
- Cloud (computing) security (259)
- Counter-intelligence (44)
- Data deletion (13)
- Data protection (products and services) (212)
- Device management (69)
- Email security solutions (176)
- Endpoint Security (154)
- Firewalls (136)
- Health services (IT security solutions) (121)
- Inventory management (39)
- Managed security services (177)
- Mobile device management (101)
- Mobile security (201)
- Network monitoring (148)
- Penetration tests (127)
- User (rights) administration (90)
- VPN/ remote access (112)
- Vulnerabitlity and patch management (96)
- Consulting IT security (222)
- Education/training/qualification (125)