For 50 years, ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG) has stood for expertise and innovation in the areas of IT and electronic system development, customer-specific system integration and reliable operation of complex and security-related products. In addition to the military and government organisations, our customers include major automotive manufacturers, aerospace companies, and consumer and investment goods companies. The ESG Group currently employs approximately 1,600 people at 15 locations around the world and recorded EUR 267 million in turnover in 2016.
Our cyber/IT services cover the entire value chain – from consulting, development, integration and operation to testing, simulation and training:
- Cyber security: Consulting and testing for embedded and IT security
- Intelligence: Network, open source and geospatial intelligence services and solutions
- Data science: Big data management, data and predictive analytics, data visualisation
- IT services: Data centre/IT infrastructure/IT professional services, SAP competence centre
- Cyber Training Center: Comprehensive range of seminars on information/IT security and data privacy
- Cyber Simulation Center: Training and test platform for cyber defence
- Cyber labs: Research and experimentation platform
With our network of highly qualified and specialised partners, we offer these services for industry, public administration and security authorities. As a result, our customers can take advantage of the many opportunities provided by state-of-the-art technology in a networked world and ensure the best possible security.
ESG: Your digital future in good hands!
ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Big data (42)
- BSI IT baseline protection (products and services) (75)
- Laboratory/certification (13)
- Penetration tests (73)
- Risk analysis and management (76)
- Secure software development (37)
- Threat analyses (92)
- Consulting IT security (123)
- Data center operation (19)
- Education/training/qualification (72)
- Planning of data centers and IT infrastructures (26)