Failure of information technologies generally also leads to financial loss for companies. This is why operators of data centers and other critical infrastructures need security risks to be objectively identified and professionally assessed. This service is provided by TÜViT with inspection, auditing and certification according to the „Trusted Site Infrastructure (TSI)“ criteria.
Trusted Site Infrastructure (TSI) is based on recognised standards and assessment criteria. These are taken, for example, from the IT-Grundschutz catalogues of the BSI (Federal Office for Information Security) and the relevant EN and DIN standards, VDE regulations and VdS publications. The inspection procedure makes it possible to assess the availability of an existing data center infrastructure, to attend the commissioning of data centers or to assess draft designs during the planning phase. TSI is also relevant to international organisations, as concepts from the TIER approach and TIA-942 have been included.
- Inspection and certification
- Environmental risk analysis
- Design evaluation
- Construction supervision
- GAP analysis
- Energy efficiency
- Trainings and workshops
- Security when placing an order for planning of a new data center, if the certification is included in the tender specifications
- Proof of trustworthiness helps with positioning on the market, as the certificate documents the particular efforts that have been made with regard to security measures
- Assurance and also improvement of the quality of in-house project management and support on internal decision making processes
- Proof of trustworthiness for supervisory authorities
- Evidence for internal auditing processes and public accountants
- EN 50600 - Tne new European Data Center Standard
- From 1st March 2016, Version 4.0 of the TSI (,,Trusted Site Infrastructure") criteria catalogue will be accessible for highly available data centers. This covers all the requirements of the new European Data Center Standard EN 50600.