Secure, simple and convenient: digitally sign documents
In daily working life numerous documents are constantly being created that afford a signature. With the help of digiSeal® office these documents can be electronically signed or sealed; with digiSeal® office pro document batches up to 100, 250 or 500 documents can be signed at one go with a single PIN entry (prerequisite: use of multisign (multiple signature) card). If you use a multisign (multiple signature) card to provide the qualified electronic signature, the PIN for the entire batch of documents only has to be entered once. An individual signature is nevertheless generated for each document.
Use digiSeal office (pro) to sign following documents:
• business correspondence
• electronic invoices (according to EU Directive and national legislation)
• eTendering and online tenders
• quality management documents
• construction drawings and building plans
• notifications, writs
The electronic signature replaces the handwritten signature. The electronic seal, on the other hand, represents a digital company stamp or official seal. Both signature processes guarantee the authenticity and integrity of digital documents and protect them against manipulations. Electronic signatures and seals therefore ensure legally compliant and fully digital business processes, thus opening up immense savings potential.
Signature and seal – visible just as usual
An electronic signature or a seal is not "readable" like a handwritten signature. Rather it is a cryptographic data set that the human eye cannot immediately interpret. With digiSeal® office (pro), the electronic signature or seal can be combined with a readable, graphic signature or company stamp. Using the mouse, you can position a scanned signature, company logo or emblem at the desired position in the PDF document. This enables everyone to immediately see that the document has been signed and that the authenticity and integrity are ensured.
Integration in existing systems (e.g. DMS, ERP, workflow, archive) with ...
• connectors for standard business platforms (e.g. SAP)
• transparent programming interfaces (API)
• own printer drivers
• partner integrations
Features at a glance:
• Interoperability thanks to international standards
• Qualified and advanced electronic signatures
• Signature formats: Supports all AdES signature formats in accordance with eIDAS (B-B, B-T, B-LT): PAdES (PDF signature; *.pdf), CAdES (PKCS#7 signature; container: pk7, p7m / detached: p7s), XAdES (XML signature; detached / enveloped), XMLDsig, 2D barcode stores signature on paper
• Multiple signatures in a single document
• Signature cards and software certificate can be deployed; when using digiSeal® office pro: multisign (multiple signature) card
• Secure PIN entry directly on the smart card reader
• Mailing with standard email programs
• En- and decryption with certificate (asymmetric) / password (symmetric)
• Signature verification document as PDF/A and XML in many different languages
• Individual graphic signet, e.g. scanned signature that can be positioned in the PDF document together with the electronic signature (signature verification with the free verification software digiSeal® reader)
• Online verification of the certificate validity
More information: http://www.secrypt.de/en/products/digiseal-office/