Provide your users with a secure and relevant access to resources in a simple way with Evidian Identity and Access Manager
Who can access what in your organization? More than ever, information is a critical resource and organizations must reconcile two imperatives: maintaining confidentiality and ensuring access control, without harming the organization’s flexibility. Moreover, the ability to certify that you comply with regulations, to manage and minimize the risks and facilitate the involvement of the business individuals using business-aligned processes is also required. In order to achieve this goal, your organization should be able to:
- let the business define end-user rights,
- ensure the respect of the chosen security policy and detect inconsistencies,
- be sure you are compliant with regulations and that you can prove it,
- give the end-user the autonomy to request access rights or reset passwords,
- speed up delivery of access to business applications with automatic provisioning,
- improve user productivity by simplifying access to authorized applications wherever they may be.
Evidian Identity and Access Manager addresses those issues by managing the four pillars of the Identity and Access Governance market: Identities, Policy, Process & Access. For everyone, access control will no longer be seen as a constraint, but as an opportunity for optimization instead. With Evidian Identity and Access Manager, only the right people access the right resources with the required rights for the right business reasons.