Zero-hour Detection to Stop Malware in its Tracks
As your customers face increasingly well executed and socially engineered malware attacks, CYREN’s Malware Attack Detection solution offers the extra layer of protection needed to keep them safe. CYREN Malware Attack Detection provides a complementary layer to conventional antivirus technology, delivering added protection in the earliest moments of malware outbreaks and continuing as each new variant emerges. CYREN’s Malware Attack Detection solution:
- Offers a fully automated real-time solution, with a small footprint and zero human intervention.
- Supports any version of Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Windows, and others.
- Requires very low CPU and memory load.
- Analyzes hundreds of messages per section per processor for enhanced efficiency.
- Accelerates signature production through CYREN-specific alerts.
- Available as a component of CYREN Embedded AntiSpam or as a standalone solution.
Powered by the CYREN GlobalView™ Cloud, the largest threat analysis platform in the world and operational across multiple worldwide high-availability data centers, CYREN’s Malware Attack Detection technology is supported by patented and proven recurrent pattern detection technology which analyzes billions of globally collected emails every day to detect malware outbreaks at the zero-hour.