Corporations require beyond the average USB.
Encryption may be effective against for lost or stolen devices but another large threat is those that have access to the USB such as employees, partners, contractors, or third parties. What would happen if one of your employees copied and sent your trade secrets to your competitor? Do you have the means to stop this?
- If a non-secure USB flash drive is lost or stolen, all of the stored data is as good as leaked.
- In situations where highly confidential files must be used, secure USBs cannot prevent unauthorized copying.
- You cannot control nor monitor USB activity for all of your employees.
- Your employee was sent on a business trip to do work with your partner but the USB is only encrypted which allows them to partake in espionage and steal your company information.
- Strong Encryption: All USB products are AES 256-bit hardware encrypted and password protected.
- Allow editing while blocking copying: Users are able to edit stored files but can be blocked from unauthorized copying, printing, screen capture, and/or network transfer.
- Track Activity: Detailed logging and real-time monitoring for user, manager, and file activity.
- Integrated with Ease: Ability to detect users, groups, rights and Active Directory Account.
- Encrypted Export/Import: Encrypted export/import of files stored on file server.