How secure is your file server/cloud?
File servers and the cloud have been widely used for gathering and sharing important projects and corporate data in work groups. But exactly how secure are your file servers? Physical separation and encryption are certainly important to prevent outsider attacks. But organizations need something more…
- What would happen if your users accidentally copiedconfidential data over to their personal laptops or outside?
- What is preventing partners, contractors, auditors and temporary file server users from stealing your corporate data?
- What if your employee accidentally deletes or edits a must-keep file?
- If you want to install other file server security solutions, are you willing to reregister all of your users?
- Prevent Copying: preventing unauthorized copying, printing, screen capture, and/or network transfer.
- Track Activity: Detailed logging and real-time monitoring for user, manager, and file activity.
- Integrated with Ease: Ability to detect users, groups, rights and Active Directory Account. Compatible with DFS, WebDAV, Relay Servers, and Cloud servers.
- Encrypted Export/Import: Encrypted export/import of files stored on file server.