The TTK digital sense cable FG-EC detects and pin-points the location of water and base liquids leaks at any point along its length.
The FG-EC sense cable is designed for the FG-SYS or the FG-NET digital units to respond intelligently in the event of any leaks of liquids.
The FG-EC sense cable is installed in critical areas in order to provide permanent protection to limit the financial consequences of an undetected leak.
The typical applications are data centres, trading floors, high value and mission critical infrastructure.
- Available in standard and pre-connected lengths of 3, 7 and 15 metres. They can be interconnected to provide an expandble network of leak detection.
- Each FG-EC sense cables contain an embedded microprocessor, it intelligently monitors the cable status, it provides continuous real-time communication to the TTK digital units.
- Each cable has a high visibility LED to provide quick green/red identification of the cable status:
- Green LED: normal status, no alarm raised;
- Red LED: leak detection on the cable;
- LED off: cablebreak on this or any upstream cable.
- Small diameter, light, flexible and in an easily identifiable light blue colour.
- Ingenious design: 4 PEHD conducted helical construction - compression-connected on an extruded central core, insensitive to dust and metal particles contamination, prevents false alarms.
- Fixing clips available to fasten the sense cables.
- A set of Belden 8723 jumper cables and connection accessories gives continuity to each circuit.
- Detects and pin-points the location of a water/base leak to the nearest metre along the length of the cable.
- Detects and localizes cablebreak on the cable.
- Short drying time.
- The FG-EC sense cable is a non-absorbent design that can be reused after leaks, reducing the maintenance costs.
- Easy installation with pre-finished male and female connectors.
- Flexible design: in both liner and sector mode (via FG-DTC box).