The FG-NET digital unit is designed to be used with all TTK digital sense cables, for water, bases, acid and hydrocarbon leak detection.
In the event of a fault on the sense cables (leak or cable break):
Primary responses from the FG-NET:
- An audible alarm is triggered and a relay is activated.
- The touch screen of the panel displays the location of the leak and details of the fault (the type of fault leak or cable break), including the time and date the fault is registered.
- Optional – integrated maps of the leak detection installation highlighting the location of the fault, available on the touch screen display of FG-NET.
Secondary advanced responses :
- Report to the BMS via a JBUS/MODBUS protocol. The FG-NET can drive dynamic drawings on the host BMS.
- Send email alerts and SNMP traps to a LAN-connected BMS, via a standard Ethernet connection.