Bomgar Privileged Access Management enables security professionals to control, monitor, and manage access to critical systems by privileged users. You can obtain detailed visibility into sessions and access rights, and provide administrators, vendors and business users with the access they need to improve productivity, while protecting your organisation.
Key features of Bomgar Privileged Access Management include:
- Secure Remote Access: Allow users to connect to any system on or off your network without VPN tunneling, port-forwarding, or complex firewall configurations.
- Granular Controls: Require access notification and authorization, and protect sensitive data from unauthorized users by whitelisting or blacklisting what can be seen during a remote session.
- Vendor Access: Ensure only authorized vendors can connect to critical systems with third-party access and authorization.
- Collaboration within Sessions: Allow users to pull both internal and external skilled resources into sessions to build, maintain, and support business services together.
- Secure Mobile Apps: Connect to endpoints securely using native mobile apps that provide desktop-quality access from Android or iOS devices.
- Monitor and Audit: Monitor sessions in real-time or find a critical event or breach by searching session transcriptions and recordings.
- Pre-built and Custom Integrations: Integrate Bomgar with a password vault to protect credentials and automate logins. Also leverage pre-built integrations with identity management solutions, such as Active Directory, and IT service and change management systems.