The Agent E Wireless is as yet the only swinghandle based on wireless communication. Due to its wireless and thus cost-saving mounting it is most suitable for retrofitting in data centres. The authentication is performed by RFID or fingerprint. Highly-efficient power management guarantees a long battery life.
- Wireless communication via wireless network 868 MHz (industry standard)
- Control of up to 2,000 doors in a wireless network via access units and control unit
- Authentication via 125 kHz or 13,56 MHz transponder cards or via fingerprint. Remote-controlled opening is also always possible
- Handle type Wireless Slave does not have its own authentication and is unlocked in combination with master handle or by remote-controlled opening. The opening is effected by touching the sensor field
- All handles excel at extremely energy-efficient battery operation (service life battery min. 3 years) and have one port for one door contact
- Emergency power function or emergency opening via integrated
Swinghandle polyamide GF black; handle and shaft white aluminium powder-coated ; interlock brass and PoM GF black; spring, fixing material m. s. zinc-plated; drive motor; electronics; 2 batteries; instructions