SINA (Secure Inter-Network Architecture) technology has been one of the standard encryption solutions in federal authorities, the Federal Armed Forces and international institutions for many years. Developed in cooperation with the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI), SINA enables secure processing, storage, transmission and verification of classified documents and sensitive data. The portfolio also now includes various encryption products such as SINA clients, gateways and line encryptors, SINA Workflow and SINA Management. Selected SINA components are approved for processing and transmitting classified documents up to and including the classification levels TOP SECRET, NATO SECRET and SECRET UE.
The idea for the project originally came from the need for secure communication within local networks in the context of the government’s move from Bonn to Berlin. Furthermore, there was a general need for encryption at the Internet Protocol level suitable for classification and, with it, the prospect of deployment for secure communication via wide-area networks.
For further information see www.secunet.com/en/sina or simply visit our stand.
Other products from
SINA is assigned to following product groups:
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (97)
- Hardware security (49)
- High availability (44)
- Risk analysis and management (76)
- Mobile device management (66)
- Network monitoring (94)
- Secure software development (35)
- Anti-spam solutions (52)
- VoIP security (31)
- Anti-virus and malware protection (94)
- Industrial IT security (134)
- Data center infrastructures (22)
- Data center securtiy (products and services) (44)
- Authorities/Associations/Initiatives/Institutes (33)